- Steel Cage Madness is breaking my heart this year, but at least there are more ladies this year which is always awesome, so let's go and vote for them:
- I don't like Ke$ha, but I can't stop listening to Tik Tok. It already has played an obnoxious number of times.
- I watched Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
last night and aside from Lorgan Lerman being strangely attractive (for an 18 year old kid) the movie cannot hold a candle against Harry Potter movies. "Gods in America" concept is just not that exciting on screen, especially when they play Lady Gaga and Ke$ha in the background. It's just not right. Although I approve Melina Kanakaredes as Athena VERY VERY MUCH! ♥ She was stunning.
- Winter is back, full force. It's a little bit depresssing, but I'm trying not to care. April is so close.
- CAN THE OSCARS BE ONLINE ALREADY! DAMMIT!
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO WON! I'M AVOIDING SPOILERS! FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR. I only know about one, saw an icon and mom slipped it accidentally during dinner, but no, I don't want to know the rest. I've waited 24 hours, I can wait for more.
Oh whatever! I can't go without ohnotheydidnt
one more day!